Google Ads - Get More Return For Your Budget
Not Running - Instead One To One Training Is Available Starting From £125 + vat Depending On Requirements
Wanting to GET MORE OUT OF YOUR gOOGLE aD CAMPAIGNS? nOT SURE IF THEY'RE WORKING eFFECTIVELY?
Learn how to set up, manage and optimise Google Ad campaigns effectively to save money and get more of a return out of your Google Ad budget. Whether you're running Google Ads to increase online sales, gain new leads, promote events and/or raise awareness. This course will pay for itself within weeks of attending it (providing the Google Ad setup hasn't been optimised already). We will be providing top tips and straightforward advice, showing you how to:
- Use the new layout of Google Ads
- Setup Search, Display, Remarketing and Shopping Ads and why you should set them up separately
- Configure the settings to maximise your budget to your customer base
- Write Ad text
- Identify keywords using the Keyword Planner
- Change Keyword matching and how this saves you money on wasted clicks
- Monitor Ad campaigns - Ad Views, Clicks, Click Through Rate, Costs, Ad Positions etc
- Improve Click Through Rate and why this is important to get the best return out of your budget
- Monitor Search Queries that lead to Ad Clicks
- Update Negative Keyword list to reduce wasted clicks and save you money
- How to retarget recent website visitors via Remarketing Ads
- How to sync Adwords with Google Analytics to track more stats in Google Analytics - time spent, bounce rate, pages visited etc.
- How Google Ads indirectly benefits Search Engine Optimisation to push your website up Google
- Measure what works
- Get the best return from the time and budget you put in
You will come away confident in how be more effective with your Google Ad campaigns.
‘"Really enjoyed the course - clearly explained what otherwise can be a baffling topic" Andy Pringle – Director of Start Your Own Business - from our Social Media and Digital Marketing Course that also touched on Google Ads
We help organisations of all sizes to get the most out of Google Ads (whether profit/non-profit based). This course is ideal for those that are already running Google Ads and are looking to learn more on how to best manage Ad campaigns and get more of a return for your budget.
Ideal for: Directors, Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Development and Sales and Marketing professionals
- 9.30am - 12.30pm
£60 (+ VAT)
Venue: Unit 10 Philip House, Honiton Road, Exeter, EX1 3RU